Postcard SaaS – PixingoStand Out from the Competition Keep your clients forever and Dramatically increase your profits
- Emails are Ineffective
- Email inboxes are overflowing with newsletters, receipts, bills, fake bills, breaking news, sales promotions, social media alerts, and spam.
- Emails often get deleted without so much as being opened, regardless of how clever the subject line is.
Brand Recall Lifespan Comparison
- Each day, we receive an average of 121 emails.
- The average lifespan of an email is just two seconds.
- A greeting card hangs around on average for 17 days!
- Brand recall for mail is 41% higher than email.
The average household only gets a personal letter or card once every 7 weeks.
In a world where so much communication is digital, personal cards have become all the more meaningful. They’re not only the first thing to get opened when someone checks the mail, they’re a great way to search out the people who are looking for you!
And since most people need at least 7 exposures before they make up their mind about buying, printed cards give you a unique way to introduce yourself.
Use personal cards with your customers to thank them for a purchase, showcase stuff they might like, or offer them a discount.
And since people will hold on to your cards (and even hang them on the fridge), they’re much more likely to remember your brand.
Only about $1.00 per card including postage. Even less when you buy in a volume of 200 or more postcards. https://pixingo.com/mcmedia